Aren't y'all lucky?
Well, since it is the new year (bye bye, 2011) I thought I'd set some (very simple) goals for myself; there's just nothing quite like giving oneself easy-to-achieve goals for a whole year. :-P
Noble's Fabulous Five:
1. Bake Muffins. Specifically these incredible Pumpkin Muffins. My mom made them back in October and they were *amazing*! And, since I got my very first muffin pan for Christmas (Yay!), I figured I should break it in with something super-delish.
2. Start researching potty-training. The day will come for Addie to be done with diapers and I want to be prepared!
3. Sew something by myself from start to finish. I got this adorable book from my brother-in-law for Christmas, and I would love to make some of these as presents. :-) (And their tiny size is a plus!)
4. Purchase an eyeliner pencil and learn how to use it properly. Kaitie has been a total sweet heart and come over a few times to help me out with my make-up (she's so savvy with stuff like that) and she has made me a believer in tasteful eyeliner.
5. Read more! We (Noel and I) got ourselves a Kindle for Christmas and I have really been enjoying it. It is much easier to nurse a baby and read if the reading only requires one hand,and I've already read one book this year which is a good start! (Letters Of A Woman Homesteader by Elinore Pruitt Stewart) I'll keep y'all up to date as I finish my reads.
Do you have easy-to-achieve goals this year, or are you going for Olympic Gold?