January 14, 2012

A Double-Post Saturday!


Aren't y'all lucky?


Well, since it is the new year (bye bye, 2011) I thought I'd set some (very simple) goals for myself; there's just nothing quite like giving oneself easy-to-achieve goals for a whole year. :-P



 Noble's Fabulous Five:



1. Bake Muffins. Specifically these incredible Pumpkin Muffins. My mom made them back in October and they were *amazing*! And, since I got my very first muffin pan for Christmas (Yay!), I figured I should break it in with something super-delish.


2. Start researching potty-training. The day will come for Addie to be done with diapers and I want to be prepared!

3. Sew something by myself from start to finish. I got this adorable book from my brother-in-law for Christmas, and I would love to make some of these as presents. :-) (And their tiny size is a plus!)

4. Purchase an eyeliner pencil and learn how to use it properly. Kaitie has been a total sweet heart and come over a few times to help me out with my make-up (she's so savvy with stuff like that) and she has made me a believer in tasteful eyeliner.

5. Read more! We (Noel and I) got ourselves a Kindle for Christmas and I have really been enjoying it. It is much easier to nurse a baby and read if the reading only requires one hand,and I've already read one book this year which is a good start! (Letters Of A Woman Homesteader by Elinore Pruitt Stewart) I'll keep y'all up to date as I finish my reads.


Do you have easy-to-achieve goals this year,  or are you going for Olympic Gold?

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, my two goals for the new year are: get the dishes done every day, and have someone over for dinner every week. So far the stomach bug that we got last week has messed up both of my goals. Oh well! :-D Going to keep working on it.

    ReplyDelete