December 7, 2011

Some Pretty Music

The other day (pre-baby) I watched "The Pianist" and I really liked it although I might not watch it again. It is a very beautiful movie but it is about WWII and so there's a bit of violence and un-loveliness in it (I warned you, if you decide to watch it). Anyway, there's this one scene where the main character says, "There's nothing more beautiful than a woman playing the cello." The woman he's referencing had been playing Cello Suite No. 1 by Bach and it was *really* beautiful. So I went out and listened to a whole *bunch* of cello music and decided that I really like it. :-) Now, I know that Cello Suite No. 1 is *very* popular and probably everyone has heard it before but it is still beautiful and still worth listening to. And Addie likes it, too. :-)

  Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major - The Spotify Link

 Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major - The YouTube Link

And, because I know you want one, a picture of my beautiful baby!

1 comment: