January 20, 2011

Mushrooms!


Noble sent me a picture of these adorable felted mushrooms a few months ago; I think they were needle-felted, which I have no idea how to do! But I found this adorable pattern and made her a pair! Then I made a pair for another friend of mine who things that little nature decorations are cute. :) These red ones are Noble's. I made the small rounded cap and the small bell-shaped cap, and two medium stems.



This was my first ever hand-felted project, and it was so much fun! I just felted them in a mixing bowl full of water with a teensy dash of soap.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm Darian Baird....figured it was time to un-lurk. I've been reading your blog since you started; got to it from Katie Beth's blog (I'm a Scholaite, which is how i know her). So, just so you know, you have another reader!

    ReplyDelete