July 29, 2015

The Cry

I'm not sure where to start with this post. There are some big, big things on my mind lately and I've been itching to get them out but it's just so hard to know how to say this the right way.

 We all know about the Planned Parenthood videos that have been released. Our news feeds are filled with article after article about the horrors of abortion  (or at least one or two has skittered its way nervously across our screens) and I think this is how it should be. We are at war with Death. And I feel like these videos that have come out are a battle cry, but the thing about battle cries is that they need to be answered. (I keep seeing LOTR movie clips in my head). As the pro-life movement rallies together we need to work on our responding call. We need to be shouting down Death while at the same time shouting Life and Hope to the people caught in the fray. To shout, "Death is not the answer! Come this way; I will help you!" And not just in a broad, potentially vague, political sort of way but in a way that is hand-to-hand and deeply personal.

 So this is me; saying "Death is not the answer! Come this way; I will help you!". Ladies, girls, women, if you are facing a crisis pregnancy situation I want to help *you*. If you need an ear to listen to you, a shoulder, a meal, or a couch to take a nap on, I want to be there for you. I want to be able to speak life and hope to you; to pray for you! And if I can't help you, myself, then I want to help you find someone who can. Know that I love you as a fellow woman and life-bearer.

~Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment